updates - feb 2011
Friends of the Bayanihan Children’s Home,
I have just returned from visiting the Children. I had a wonderful time there and I am so thankful for all the Lord is doing for us. We have 56 children right now and we are expecting more soon. It is hard to describe the feeling of being around these children. They are such a blessing to me. I am so thankful for Pastor Jing and Arlene. It is a huge responsibility to take care of all these children but God has given them the gifts and heart for the job.
Thanks again for your help.
We still have room for more. Please pray with me that the Lord will provide for more. I am not asking for money for you are the ones already supporting, I am asking that you pray with me today that the Lord will allow us to take more children.
Pastor Doug Wood,
Harvesters Baptist Church
1. Please pray with me that the Lord will provide for more.
2. pray with me today that the Lord will allow us to take more children.
3. Pray for Harvesters Baptist Church, Philippines; that it will grow and continue to be a shining lighthouse that bears much fruit for our Lord.
4. Pray for the orphanage, that the Lord will continue to meet the physical and educational needs of the 58 children who are living there.
5. Pray for the Bible College and Christian Academy, that the Lord will allow us to train men & women for His service (77 students, 9 graduating in 2010).
- SUNDAY 10am Sunday School Classes
- SUNDAY 11am Service
- SUNDAY 6pm Service
- WEDNESDAY 7pm Bible Study and Prayer
- WEDNESDAY 7pm Kid's Club
500 Indian Creek Road West
Chatham, Ontario N7M 5S1
E -mail: email@example.com